easy money

Saturday, January 9, 2010

AC DC




TNT

Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi
See me ride out of the sunset On your colour TV screen Out for all that I can get If you know what I mean Women to the left of me And women to the right Ain't got no gun Ain't got no knife But don't you start no fight
CHORUS: 'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite T.N.T. and I'll win the fight T.N.T. I'm a power load T.N.T. watch me explode

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean I'm a wanted man Public enemy number one Understand So lock up your daughter Lock up your wife Lock up your back door And run for your life The man is back in town Don't you mess me 'round
 
CHORUS
T.N.T. Oi, oi, oi
T.N.T. Oi, oi, oi
T.N.T. Oi, oi, oi
T.N.T. Oi, oi, oi
T.N.T. Oi
I'm dynamite (oi, oi)
T.N.T. Oi, 
And I'll win the fight,
T.N.T.
I'm a power load
T.N.T.
Watch me explode!


HIGH VOLTAGE

You ask me 'bout the clothes I wear
And you ask me why I grow my hair
And you ask me why I'm in a band
I dig doin' one night stands
You wanna see me do my thing
All you gotta do is plug me into high

I said high
High voltage rock 'n' roll

You ask me why I like to dance
And you ask me why I like to sing
And you ask me why I like to play
I got to get my kicks some way
You ask me what I'm all about
Come and let me hear you shout high

I said high
High voltage rock 'n' roll


LITTLE LOVER

Saw you in the front row
Movin' to the beat
(Just movin' and groovin')
Killed me when I saw
The wet patch on your seat
(Wasn't Coca Cola)
Ooo baby
I hope you liked the show
When the band said good night
I had to say hello

CHORUS: Little lover, I can't get you off my mind Little lover, I've tried hard to find Someone like you

Ooo baby you sure looked sweet
(Cruisin')
A leg either side of my motorcycle seat
(oozin')
Could've bin a nightmar
Could've bin a dream
But on the way home, baby
I thought I heard you scream

Little lover, I can't get you off my mind
Little Lover, I've been trying hard to find
someone to give me the things that I need, ow!

You had my picture on your bedroom wall
(Next to Gary Glitter)
I was standin' on the stage playing rock & roll
(I was a guitar picker)
Never had a record
Never had a hit
Ooo baby
You didn't mind a bit

CHORUS

Baby I know you're a
Little lover

HIGHWAY TO HELL

It ain't easy, livin' free,
Season ticket on a one-way ride Askin' nothin', leave me be, Takin' everything in my stride Don't need reason, don't need rhyme, Ain't nothin' I would rather do Goin' down, party time, My friends are gonna be there, too [Chorus] (I'm on the highway to Hell! On the highway to Hell! Highway to Hell! I'm on the highway to Hell! No stop signs, speed limit, Nobody's gonna slow me down Like a wheel, gonna spin it, Nobody's gonna mess me 'round Hey Satan, payin' my dues, Playin' in a rockin' band Hey momma, look at me, I'm on my way to the Promised Land Whoo! [Chorus] I'm on the highway to Hell! Highway to Hell! I'm on the highway to Hell! Highway to Hell, mmmmm... Don't stop me! Yeah! Yeah! ooh! [Instrumental Intermission] [Chorus] I'm on the Highway to Hell! On the Highway to Hell I'm on the Highway to Hell On the Highway to... (Yeahh!) Highway to Hell (I'm on the highway to Hell) Highway to Hell Highway to Hell Highway to Hell Highway To Hell And i'm going down all the way On the Highway to Hell

BLACK IN BLACK



Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back! Yes, I'm let loose from the noose, That's kept me hangin' around! I keep a-lookin' at the sky 'cause it's makin me high, Forget the hearse 'cause I'll never die! I got nine lives, cat's eyes, Abusin' every one of them and runnin' wild! 'Cause I'm back! Yes, I'm back! Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back! Well, I'm ba-a-a-ack! Ba-a-a-ack! Well, I'm back in black! Yes, I'm back in black! Ow! Back in the back of a cadilac Number one with a bullet, I'm a power-pack! Yes, I'm in a bang with a gang, They got to catch me if they want me to hang! 'Cause I'm back on the track and I'm beatin' the flak, Nobody's gonna get me on another rap! For look at me now, I'm justa makin' my play, Don't try to push your luck, just get outta my way! 'Cause I'm back! Yes, I'm back! Well, I'm back! Yeah, I'm back! Yes, I'm ba-a-a-ack! Ba-a-a-ack! Well, I'm back in black! Yes, I'm back in black! SOLO Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back! Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back! Well, I'm ba-a-a-ack! Ba-a-a-ack! Well, I'm back in black! Yes, I'm back in black! Ow! Aw, yeah! Let's go! Keep on goin'! Yeah-yeah! Yeah... aw, yeah-yeah! Here we go! Well, I'm ba-a-a-ack! (I'm back!) Ba-a-a-ack! (Well, I'm back!) Ba-a-a-ack! (I'm back!) Ba-a-a-ack! (I'm back!) Ba-a-a-ack! (I'm back!) Ba-a-a-ack! Back in black! Yes, I'm back in black!


HARD AS A ROCK
A rollin' rock, electric shock,
it gives a lickin' that doesnt stop! She line 'em up, push you 'round, smokin' rings going 'round and 'round! Her hot potatoes, Will elevate you! Her bad behavior, Will leave you standing proud Hard as a rock! Hard as a rock! harder than a rock! Hard as a rock! harder than a rock! The lightnin' rod, strike it hot, It's gonna hit you like the Rushmore rock! No nicotine and no pipe dreams, So low and dirty, it's darn right mean! Hell elevator, I'll see ya later! No, I ain't gonna take it, I'm bustin' out Hard as a rock! Hard as a rock! harder than a rock! Hard as a rock! harder than a rock, yeah! Hard as a rock! Harder than a rock! Hard as rock! Yeah! I'm gettin' harder! Yeah! Yeow! SOLO Harder than a rock... Well, I'm harder than a rock! Hard as a rock! Babe, I'm harder than a rock, yeah! Hard as a rock! Well, it's harder than a rock! Hard as a rock! Yeah, it's harder than a rock, yeah! Hard as a rock! Well, I'm harder than a rock! Hard as a rock! Yes, I'm harder, harder, harder, Harder than a rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment